The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has created an insurer financial strength ratings service that will help members find out, in real time, what rating the insurance companies they are using have achieved. Meanwhile, Biba has launched a claims and notification advisory service in conjunction with Flaxman Partners and Hugh James Solicitors.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies