The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has created an insurer financial strength ratings service that will help members find out, in real time, what rating the insurance companies they are using have achieved. Meanwhile, Biba has launched a claims and notification advisory service in conjunction with Flaxman Partners and Hugh James Solicitors.
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford