The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has created an insurer financial strength ratings service that will help members find out, in real time, what rating the insurance companies they are using have achieved. Meanwhile, Biba has launched a claims and notification advisory service in conjunction with Flaxman Partners and Hugh James Solicitors.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say