A Welsh Assembly member and farmer has said he fears farmers in the region are considering dumping animal carcasses at the side of the road when the new European law on animal disposals comes into force.
Glyn Davis AM, who chairs the Welsh Assembly's agriculture committee, believes cash-strapped farmers will take drastic action when the new European ban on burying animals on farmland becomes law next month.
European ministers say the ruling forms part of a drive to improve farm hygiene, but
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal