A Welsh Assembly member and farmer has said he fears farmers in the region are considering dumping animal carcasses at the side of the road when the new European law on animal disposals comes into force.
Glyn Davis AM, who chairs the Welsh Assembly's agriculture committee, believes cash-strapped farmers will take drastic action when the new European ban on burying animals on farmland becomes law next month.
European ministers say the ruling forms part of a drive to improve farm hygiene, but fa
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022