Brokers will be able to take part in and aid a new anti-fraud initiative to help tackle a problem which costs the industry millions of pounds a year.
The initiative, which will be known as the Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB), will use shared data from insurers and use investigative follow-up, analysis of data and collective experience to help catch fraudsters.
Trevor Bedeman, head of insurance customer data management, Lloyds TSB Insurance, who chairs the initiative, confirmed they would be seeki
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say