The impact of climate change and a growing raft of environmental legislation are set to be two of the fastest growing risks to UK businesses according to Aon's 2005 Risk Report.
The study looked at several key risk areas from directors' and officers' liability, to the global threat of terrorism and the implications of London securing the 2012 Olympic bid.
It also explored the impact of the changing climate and found that UK businesses will face a number of new weather risks, such as the increa
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa