The impact of climate change and a growing raft of environmental legislation are set to be two of the fastest growing risks to UK businesses according to Aon's 2005 Risk Report.
The study looked at several key risk areas from directors' and officers' liability, to the global threat of terrorism and the implications of London securing the 2012 Olympic bid.
It also explored the impact of the changing climate and found that UK businesses will face a number of new weather risks, such as the
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed