The impact of climate change and a growing raft of environmental legislation are set to be two of the fastest growing risks to UK businesses according to Aon's 2005 Risk Report.
The study looked at several key risk areas from directors' and officers' liability, to the global threat of terrorism and the implications of London securing the 2012 Olympic bid.
It also explored the impact of the changing climate and found that UK businesses will face a number of new weather risks, such as the increa
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers