CFC Underwriting has launched a professional indemnity policy for IT consultants and security assessors that meets the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council's (PCI) requirements. According to CFC, finding insurance that meets the PCI's standards has been problematic, and meant that assessors often purchased inappropriate policies.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022