CFC Underwriting has launched a professional indemnity policy for IT consultants and security assessors that meets the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council's (PCI) requirements. According to CFC, finding insurance that meets the PCI's standards has been problematic, and meant that assessors often purchased inappropriate policies.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal