Heath Lambert and East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) have launched a new insurance scheme to help support families of children and young people with life-threatening conditions. Furthermore, for every policy sold a donation will be made to Each without cost to the policyholder.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies