Heath Lambert and East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) have launched a new insurance scheme to help support families of children and young people with life-threatening conditions. Furthermore, for every policy sold a donation will be made to Each without cost to the policyholder.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures