Heath Lambert and East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) have launched a new insurance scheme to help support families of children and young people with life-threatening conditions. Furthermore, for every policy sold a donation will be made to Each without cost to the policyholder.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say