Denplan has launched a broker campaign to raise awareness of dental plans as an employee benefit.
The dental plan specialist has created an intermediary website and has rolled out two new products to meet the increasing demand from companies for corporate dental plans.
Pam Whelan, corporate sales manager at Denplan, said dental plans were now being viewed as a core rather than a fringe benefit.
"Companies are recognising the benefits behind this tangible product," she explained. "Our strategy i
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022