Denplan has launched a broker campaign to raise awareness of dental plans as an employee benefit.
The dental plan specialist has created an intermediary website and has rolled out two new products to meet the increasing demand from companies for corporate dental plans.
Pam Whelan, corporate sales manager at Denplan, said dental plans were now being viewed as a core rather than a fringe benefit.
"Companies are recognising the benefits behind this tangible product," she explained. "Our strategy
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed