Fusion Insurance has expanded its claims handling capabilities by opening a new Northern Claims Unit based in the Manchester area. The team will be headed by Jonathan Sutcliffe and will cover the north of England and Scotland. All claims arising from accounts in central and southern England and Wales will continue to be handled from the company's London base.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business