Fusion Insurance has expanded its claims handling capabilities by opening a new Northern Claims Unit based in the Manchester area. The team will be headed by Jonathan Sutcliffe and will cover the north of England and Scotland. All claims arising from accounts in central and southern England and Wales will continue to be handled from the company's London base.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income