Fusion Insurance has expanded its claims handling capabilities by opening a new Northern Claims Unit based in the Manchester area. The team will be headed by Jonathan Sutcliffe and will cover the north of England and Scotland. All claims arising from accounts in central and southern England and Wales will continue to be handled from the company's London base.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017