A solution to the UK's asbestos problem may be at hand after a company unveiled a way to make contaminated buildings safe at a fraction of the normal cost.
Asbestos Surveying and Consultancy (ASAC) uses a new process called encapsulation which makes safe asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) without actually removing them. The company said this would be particularly valuable in commercial premises and schools.
Jamie Gibbs, ASAC managing director, described a case involving an infants' school wh
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth