A solution to the UK's asbestos problem may be at hand after a company unveiled a way to make contaminated buildings safe at a fraction of the normal cost.
Asbestos Surveying and Consultancy (ASAC) uses a new process called encapsulation which makes safe asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) without actually removing them. The company said this would be particularly valuable in commercial premises and schools.
Jamie Gibbs, ASAC managing director, described a case involving an infants' school wh
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson