Winner: Steve Richardson
Runner-up: Mark Baker
Semi-finalists: Paul Willers, John Fletcher
The Brit Insurance/Insurance Age Corporate Challenge squash final lived upto expectations - and the rankings - as Steve Richardson grabbed the titlefrom rival Mark Baker.
Steve, who works for global hedge fund managers Moore Capital, beat theman whom he said was better than him as a junior 9-2, 9-5 at BroadgateArena.
Both Steve and Mark had swept into the finals by 2-0 scorelines againstPaul Willers and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal