Winner: Steve Richardson
Runner-up: Mark Baker
Semi-finalists: Paul Willers, John Fletcher
The Brit Insurance/Insurance Age Corporate Challenge squash final lived upto expectations - and the rankings - as Steve Richardson grabbed the titlefrom rival Mark Baker.
Steve, who works for global hedge fund managers Moore Capital, beat theman whom he said was better than him as a junior 9-2, 9-5 at BroadgateArena.
Both Steve and Mark had swept into the finals by 2-0 scorelines againstPaul Willers and Joh
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022