Specialist insurer Hiscox and private security consultants Janusian, have announced a collaborative service aimed at assisting policyholders with putting in place security measures that are designed to deter increasingly daring and ruthless thieves.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022