Specialist insurer Hiscox and private security consultants Janusian, have announced a collaborative service aimed at assisting policyholders with putting in place security measures that are designed to deter increasingly daring and ruthless thieves.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report