Guard Underwriting and Ecclesiastical Insurance have teamed up to provide tlc Business Maternity Insurance. The scheme will provide employers with maternity - or paternity - benefits to support the business during the period of leave. It will also provide employers with a selected weekly maternity benefit of between £100 and £2,000 per employee for 39 weeks. There will be a flat £100 benefit for paternity leave. The tlc policy will be marketed and distributed via HSBC Insurance Brokers.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022