Guard Underwriting and Ecclesiastical Insurance have teamed up to provide tlc Business Maternity Insurance. The scheme will provide employers with maternity - or paternity - benefits to support the business during the period of leave. It will also provide employers with a selected weekly maternity benefit of between £100 and £2,000 per employee for 39 weeks. There will be a flat £100 benefit for paternity leave. The tlc policy will be marketed and distributed via HSBC Insurance Brokers.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018