Bishop Skinner Insurance Brokers chose soccer icon Sir Bobby Robson to lead the festivities when they celebrated the company's 30th anniversary in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Sir Bobby unveiled a plaque to commemorate the important landmark in the firm's history. He also accepted a £1,000 donation from the company on behalf of the children's charity Rainbow Trust, of which Sir Bobby recently became a patron.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018