Bishop Skinner Insurance Brokers chose soccer icon Sir Bobby Robson to lead the festivities when they celebrated the company's 30th anniversary in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Sir Bobby unveiled a plaque to commemorate the important landmark in the firm's history. He also accepted a £1,000 donation from the company on behalf of the children's charity Rainbow Trust, of which Sir Bobby recently became a patron.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices