Bishop Skinner Insurance Brokers chose soccer icon Sir Bobby Robson to lead the festivities when they celebrated the company's 30th anniversary in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Sir Bobby unveiled a plaque to commemorate the important landmark in the firm's history. He also accepted a £1,000 donation from the company on behalf of the children's charity Rainbow Trust, of which Sir Bobby recently became a patron.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies