The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has renewed its loss recovery insurance scheme contract with claims service advocate Lorega for another three years. Meanwhile, Lorega has enhanced the Biba loss recovery insurance product by introducing a lower cost rating system. John Sims, chief executive at Lorega, said: "The time was right to review our proposition to help Biba members stay ahead, especially in the event of a claim."
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto