The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has renewed its loss recovery insurance scheme contract with claims service advocate Lorega for another three years. Meanwhile, Lorega has enhanced the Biba loss recovery insurance product by introducing a lower cost rating system. John Sims, chief executive at Lorega, said: "The time was right to review our proposition to help Biba members stay ahead, especially in the event of a claim."
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover