Research commissioned by Royal & Sun Alliance has revealed that UK businesses are ill-equipped and unprepared to cope in the event of a major incident. Results showed that 59% of businesses lack a formal business continuity plan to get the business up and running again. Only 14% of businesses have reviewed their contingency plans since last year's terrorist activity, with 35% not insured should their existence be threatened by external events.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022