Research commissioned by Royal & Sun Alliance has revealed that UK businesses are ill-equipped and unprepared to cope in the event of a major incident. Results showed that 59% of businesses lack a formal business continuity plan to get the business up and running again. Only 14% of businesses have reviewed their contingency plans since last year's terrorist activity, with 35% not insured should their existence be threatened by external events.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD