Any public sector employee could face criminal charges should they compromise public safety, John Greenway MP, chairman of the Insurance Age-supported All Party Parliamentary Group for Insurance and Financial Services, told public sector risk managers at Alarm's South-east conference. Mr Greenway urged local authorities to take every step to reduce the dangers posed to the public in the delivery of front-line services.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers