Any public sector employee could face criminal charges should they compromise public safety, John Greenway MP, chairman of the Insurance Age-supported All Party Parliamentary Group for Insurance and Financial Services, told public sector risk managers at Alarm's South-east conference. Mr Greenway urged local authorities to take every step to reduce the dangers posed to the public in the delivery of front-line services.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa