Any public sector employee could face criminal charges should they compromise public safety, John Greenway MP, chairman of the Insurance Age-supported All Party Parliamentary Group for Insurance and Financial Services, told public sector risk managers at Alarm's South-east conference. Mr Greenway urged local authorities to take every step to reduce the dangers posed to the public in the delivery of front-line services.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018