Two members of staff at a Yorkshire insurance broker have completed the final stretch of a 190-mile fund-raising coast-to-coast walk across England. Director Derek Parry and account executive Chris Midgley from Smart & Cook raised over £5,000 for the Cardiomyopathy Association by reaching the finishing line at Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022