Two members of staff at a Yorkshire insurance broker have completed the final stretch of a 190-mile fund-raising coast-to-coast walk across England. Director Derek Parry and account executive Chris Midgley from Smart & Cook raised over £5,000 for the Cardiomyopathy Association by reaching the finishing line at Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD