Two-thirds of companies have yet to make contingency plans for the eventof war or further terrorist activity, according to a report bySynstar. In addition to these figures, the survey states that potential industrystrikes, extreme weather conditions and the threat of recession arecontinuing to dominate business continuity planning.
However, the survey of business continuity managers does show thatcompanies are updating their plans more regularly than in the past. Butalthough 66% of respondent
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017