Home & Legacy has expanded its panel of mid and high-net-worth home (MNW and HNW) insurance products and launched its first HNW motor product.
The household range will comprise of three tiered policies: Principal Home, Prestige Home and Ultra Home, which the company said would help better serve a market it believes is underinsured.
Principal Home will be geared to the lower MNW market, with the aim of providing coverage for households between standard home and the traditional MNW range, starting
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022