Home & Legacy has expanded its panel of mid and high-net-worth home (MNW and HNW) insurance products and launched its first HNW motor product.
The household range will comprise of three tiered policies: Principal Home, Prestige Home and Ultra Home, which the company said would help better serve a market it believes is underinsured.
Principal Home will be geared to the lower MNW market, with the aim of providing coverage for households between standard home and the traditional MNW range, starting
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018