AMG has acquired Carr Greenwood Smith, a specialist commercial property claims adjuster, in a move that marks the company's second acquisition since its management buyout in October 2005. In May 2006, AMG acquired Sigma Claims Solutions, a specialist liability adjusting business. Carr Greenwood Smith, which was formed in 1999, will operate as an independent subsidiary and separate brand within AMG.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal