AMG has acquired Carr Greenwood Smith, a specialist commercial property claims adjuster, in a move that marks the company's second acquisition since its management buyout in October 2005. In May 2006, AMG acquired Sigma Claims Solutions, a specialist liability adjusting business. Carr Greenwood Smith, which was formed in 1999, will operate as an independent subsidiary and separate brand within AMG.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022