SSP has acquired Sectornet, in a deal of undisclosed value. The agreement sees SSP taking over all the personnel and resources of Sectornet, which will continue to trade as a separate business unit within SSP's corporate broker division.
SSP's marketing director Nick Southan commented that the decision to purchase the company was driven by its "very good customers and people - we will always look to acquire businesses with good people."
He added that the move would consolidate SSP's position i
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa