SSP has acquired Sectornet, in a deal of undisclosed value. The agreement sees SSP taking over all the personnel and resources of Sectornet, which will continue to trade as a separate business unit within SSP's corporate broker division.
SSP's marketing director Nick Southan commented that the decision to purchase the company was driven by its "very good customers and people - we will always look to acquire businesses with good people."
He added that the move would consolidate SSP's position
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures