SSP has acquired Sectornet, in a deal of undisclosed value. The agreement sees SSP taking over all the personnel and resources of Sectornet, which will continue to trade as a separate business unit within SSP's corporate broker division.
SSP's marketing director Nick Southan commented that the decision to purchase the company was driven by its "very good customers and people - we will always look to acquire businesses with good people."
He added that the move would consolidate SSP's position i
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers