It's that time of year again when brokers tell us how they view the market from insurer service levels and market dynamics to the impact of regulation and use of technology.
As ever, the respondents did not hold back when it came to evaluating insurer service levels and, unfortunately, not much has improved on that score since last year - a disappointing 14% felt that none of the major composites or smaller specialist firms provided good service.
Likewise, strong feelings were expressed on the w
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022