It's that time of year again when brokers tell us how they view the market from insurer service levels and market dynamics to the impact of regulation and use of technology.
As ever, the respondents did not hold back when it came to evaluating insurer service levels and, unfortunately, not much has improved on that score since last year - a disappointing 14% felt that none of the major composites or smaller specialist firms provided good service.
Likewise, strong feelings were expressed on the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018