Cardiff-based Confused.com has been rewarded for its levels of customer satisfaction with a national award for quality. The accolade was presented at the Wales Quality Centre annual awards and is backed by the European Foundation for Quality Management. The award, which comes less than two years after Confused.com launched, recognised the exceptional levels of customer satisfaction achieved by Confused.com, as benchmarked against industry leaders.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure