Cardiff-based Confused.com has been rewarded for its levels of customer satisfaction with a national award for quality. The accolade was presented at the Wales Quality Centre annual awards and is backed by the European Foundation for Quality Management. The award, which comes less than two years after Confused.com launched, recognised the exceptional levels of customer satisfaction achieved by Confused.com, as benchmarked against industry leaders.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018