Cardiff-based Confused.com has been rewarded for its levels of customer satisfaction with a national award for quality. The accolade was presented at the Wales Quality Centre annual awards and is backed by the European Foundation for Quality Management. The award, which comes less than two years after Confused.com launched, recognised the exceptional levels of customer satisfaction achieved by Confused.com, as benchmarked against industry leaders.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do