RK Harrison is to open a new office in Chester in the autumn, in linewith its short- and long-term growth plans. The branch will primarilyfocus on commercial business in the North-West, Wales and Midlands areas,and will offer high net worth cover to take advantage of the demographicsof the region.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022