The Broker Network has announced the launch of a dedicated Scottishnetwork from June 1, 2003. "The Broker Network Scotland initiative followsextensive research with insurers and brokers in the Scottish market,"commented managing director Grant Ellis. "We identified a real desire fora separate identity for the operation, and this will be handled byrespected leaders within the local market." The Broker Network Scotlandroadshows will be held at St Andrews Bay and Loch Lomond on May 7-8.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022