The Broker Network has announced the launch of a dedicated Scottishnetwork from June 1, 2003. "The Broker Network Scotland initiative followsextensive research with insurers and brokers in the Scottish market,"commented managing director Grant Ellis. "We identified a real desire fora separate identity for the operation, and this will be handled byrespected leaders within the local market." The Broker Network Scotlandroadshows will be held at St Andrews Bay and Loch Lomond on May 7-8.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report