FarmWeb, a UK network of specialist agricultural insurance brokers, has struck a deal with Northern Ireland-based Longmynd Insurance to provide agricultural insurance to roughly 3,500 farmers via a panel of 126 brokers. This is FarmWeb's first venture into Northern Ireland, while Longmynd has developed an extensive panel of brokers in the region over the past 10 years.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017