FarmWeb, a UK network of specialist agricultural insurance brokers, has struck a deal with Northern Ireland-based Longmynd Insurance to provide agricultural insurance to roughly 3,500 farmers via a panel of 126 brokers. This is FarmWeb's first venture into Northern Ireland, while Longmynd has developed an extensive panel of brokers in the region over the past 10 years.
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress