FarmWeb, a UK network of specialist agricultural insurance brokers, has struck a deal with Northern Ireland-based Longmynd Insurance to provide agricultural insurance to roughly 3,500 farmers via a panel of 126 brokers. This is FarmWeb's first venture into Northern Ireland, while Longmynd has developed an extensive panel of brokers in the region over the past 10 years.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income