More than a quarter of UK adults have either had their identity stolen or know someone who has fallen victim to ID fraud at some point in their lives according to a recent survey by Which? magazine. In light of this, the specialist IT consultancy, Detica has warned of the urgent need for the public to take online security as seriously as the physical security of their possessions. David Porter, head of security and risk at Detica, said: "The most frustrating thing about identity fraud is tha
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017