A new underwriting agency has been launched to give smaller brokersdirect access to major underwriters without the need to go through asize-of-account 'beauty parade'.
Goss Group, one of the biggest broking and financial service groups in thesouth, has launched Access Underwriting Agencies, pledging that thesmaller intermediary will be given the chance to deal with the majorunderwriters.
Underwriting manager Gavin Hughes said: "Access Underwriting aims toprovide independent intermediaries with
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover