A new underwriting agency has been launched to give smaller brokersdirect access to major underwriters without the need to go through asize-of-account 'beauty parade'.
Goss Group, one of the biggest broking and financial service groups in thesouth, has launched Access Underwriting Agencies, pledging that thesmaller intermediary will be given the chance to deal with the majorunderwriters.
Underwriting manager Gavin Hughes said: "Access Underwriting aims toprovide independent intermediaries with
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal