A new underwriting agency has been launched to give smaller brokersdirect access to major underwriters without the need to go through asize-of-account 'beauty parade'.
Goss Group, one of the biggest broking and financial service groups in thesouth, has launched Access Underwriting Agencies, pledging that thesmaller intermediary will be given the chance to deal with the majorunderwriters.
Underwriting manager Gavin Hughes said: "Access Underwriting aims toprovide independent intermediaries with
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties