Allianz Cornhill claims handlers are using ultra violet (UV) lights to crack down on fraudulent vehicle documents. Vehicle registration documents and MOTs are now examined under the UV light as they are found in the post so that any counterfeits are detected as early as possible.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022