Chartwell Healthcare, the independent private medical insurance (PMI) broker, has reported a surge in demand for tailored healthcare products and services.
Gary Noble, managing director at Chartwell, said the boom was the result of individuals and employers taking a holistic approach to financial planning, in addition to a greater awareness of the flexibility and affordability of PMI.
"This product is increasingly seen as essential rather than simply desirable, particularly by companies wanting to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017