Chartwell Healthcare, the independent private medical insurance (PMI) broker, has reported a surge in demand for tailored healthcare products and services.
Gary Noble, managing director at Chartwell, said the boom was the result of individuals and employers taking a holistic approach to financial planning, in addition to a greater awareness of the flexibility and affordability of PMI.
"This product is increasingly seen as essential rather than simply desirable, particularly by companies wanting to
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business