Chartwell Healthcare, the independent private medical insurance (PMI) broker, has reported a surge in demand for tailored healthcare products and services.
Gary Noble, managing director at Chartwell, said the boom was the result of individuals and employers taking a holistic approach to financial planning, in addition to a greater awareness of the flexibility and affordability of PMI.
"This product is increasingly seen as essential rather than simply desirable, particularly by companies wanting to
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income