For general insurance brokers, the healthcare market may appear to be nothing more than a sideline interest. After all, while it may be experiencing the same consolidation issues and facing the same regulations, it is an altogether contrasting sector compared to the general insurance market.
The healthcare market is dominated by a select few insurers - namely Bupa and Axa - and it appears that the market is at a stand still when it comes to growth. Despite this, health insurer BCWA is determined
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017