Employment law firm Peninsula is to invest just under one millionpounds in expanding its broker service next year - and it will offerunlimited legal advice to brokers who send clients to them.
The company is set to recruit 12 employment-law and health-and-safetyconsultants, seven field-sales and eight call-centre staff to cope withthe expansion of its intermediary-facing operations, and has pledged togive brokers that refer clients unrestricted access to its 24-hour adviceline.
The aim, said
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties