Employment law firm Peninsula is to invest just under one millionpounds in expanding its broker service next year - and it will offerunlimited legal advice to brokers who send clients to them.
The company is set to recruit 12 employment-law and health-and-safetyconsultants, seven field-sales and eight call-centre staff to cope withthe expansion of its intermediary-facing operations, and has pledged togive brokers that refer clients unrestricted access to its 24-hour adviceline.
The aim, said P
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022