Noble Foods has launched a scheme to give egg producers free salmonella insurance. While incidences of salmonella contamination in flocks are currently low across the UK, the cover has been launched in response to changes in the national control programme flock testing criteria.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal