Noble Foods has launched a scheme to give egg producers free salmonella insurance. While incidences of salmonella contamination in flocks are currently low across the UK, the cover has been launched in response to changes in the national control programme flock testing criteria.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties