Noble Foods has launched a scheme to give egg producers free salmonella insurance. While incidences of salmonella contamination in flocks are currently low across the UK, the cover has been launched in response to changes in the national control programme flock testing criteria.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda