Secretary of State for Constitutional Affairs and Lord Chancellor Lord Falconer has confirmed that claims management companies handling compensation cases will be regulated under new legislation to reform legal services.
Addressing a Health & Safety Executive (HSE) conference in London, Lord Falconer explained progress in taking forward the programme of work set out in the Government response to the Better Regulation Task Force report: Better Routes to Redress in November 2004.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties