Secretary of State for Constitutional Affairs and Lord Chancellor Lord Falconer has confirmed that claims management companies handling compensation cases will be regulated under new legislation to reform legal services.
Addressing a Health & Safety Executive (HSE) conference in London, Lord Falconer explained progress in taking forward the programme of work set out in the Government response to the Better Regulation Task Force report: Better Routes to Redress in November 2004.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal