Secretary of State for Constitutional Affairs and Lord Chancellor Lord Falconer has confirmed that claims management companies handling compensation cases will be regulated under new legislation to reform legal services.
Addressing a Health & Safety Executive (HSE) conference in London, Lord Falconer explained progress in taking forward the programme of work set out in the Government response to the Better Regulation Task Force report: Better Routes to Redress in November 2004.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda