The waters may have finally subsided but the high tide mark from last summer's floods has left an indelible mark upon the insurance industry. While people are still out of their homes and businesses remain dormant, the national press and the public at large has largely lost interest, but insurers, brokers and loss adjusters are still working hard to get people back in homes and in business.
The impact of these floods stretched the resources of the industry and its associated organisations to the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017