Organisations that outsource their IT systems are increasing their potential vulnerability to security breaches, causing possible long term damage to their business, according to insurer Ace. The company has uncovered a lack of awareness among many European businesses of the increasing risks that outsourcing poses to their networks. There is also a lack of certainty among many businesses as to the level of protection given.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022