Organisations that outsource their IT systems are increasing their potential vulnerability to security breaches, causing possible long term damage to their business, according to insurer Ace. The company has uncovered a lack of awareness among many European businesses of the increasing risks that outsourcing poses to their networks. There is also a lack of certainty among many businesses as to the level of protection given.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report