Oxygen Insurance Managers (OIM), the London intermediary's agency operation, has launched a property facility for the UK and Ireland market.
The facility will be headed up by Richard Wise, the former managing director of Alec Finch (London), who will focus on developing specialist schemes with coverholders in the UK and Irish markets. Mr Wise will also work closely with the other agency specialist liability teams on trade and regional schemes.
Sian Fisher, head of OIM, said the agency
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford