Oxygen Insurance Managers (OIM), the London intermediary's agency operation, has launched a property facility for the UK and Ireland market.
The facility will be headed up by Richard Wise, the former managing director of Alec Finch (London), who will focus on developing specialist schemes with coverholders in the UK and Irish markets. Mr Wise will also work closely with the other agency specialist liability teams on trade and regional schemes.
Sian Fisher, head of OIM, said the agency operatio
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022