Schemes and affinity broker Miles Smith is looking to promote its brand in the UK broker market, with the launch of a specialist niche product.
The broker's hazardous haulage scheme is the latest addition to its schemes services in the specialist and high-risk industries.
Gary Routledge, director at Miles Smith, said: "Historically, it has been extremely difficult to obtain suitable cover for motor risks that fall into the category of hazardous goods. We wanted to increase awareness of the product
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa