Schemes and affinity broker Miles Smith is looking to promote its brand in the UK broker market, with the launch of a specialist niche product.
The broker's hazardous haulage scheme is the latest addition to its schemes services in the specialist and high-risk industries.
Gary Routledge, director at Miles Smith, said: "Historically, it has been extremely difficult to obtain suitable cover for motor risks that fall into the category of hazardous goods. We wanted to increase awareness of the product
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures