Schemes and affinity broker Miles Smith is looking to promote its brand in the UK broker market, with the launch of a specialist niche product.
The broker's hazardous haulage scheme is the latest addition to its schemes services in the specialist and high-risk industries.
Gary Routledge, director at Miles Smith, said: "Historically, it has been extremely difficult to obtain suitable cover for motor risks that fall into the category of hazardous goods. We wanted to increase awareness of the product
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers