The next 18 to 24 months are a crucial time for healthcare cash plans (HCPs) and I believe we will see the most marked changes in healthcare provision in the UK since the establishment of the NHS back in 1948.
HCPs will need to adapt and evolve in order to help brokers take advantage of the opportunities this will bring.
We are seeing consumer and corporate health requirements increasing together with awareness of health, which is leading to increased demand overall. The future for the market
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017