The next 18 to 24 months are a crucial time for healthcare cash plans (HCPs) and I believe we will see the most marked changes in healthcare provision in the UK since the establishment of the NHS back in 1948.
HCPs will need to adapt and evolve in order to help brokers take advantage of the opportunities this will bring.
We are seeing consumer and corporate health requirements increasing together with awareness of health, which is leading to increased demand overall. The future for the market
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income