The next 18 to 24 months are a crucial time for healthcare cash plans (HCPs) and I believe we will see the most marked changes in healthcare provision in the UK since the establishment of the NHS back in 1948.
HCPs will need to adapt and evolve in order to help brokers take advantage of the opportunities this will bring.
We are seeing consumer and corporate health requirements increasing together with awareness of health, which is leading to increased demand overall. The future for the market
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business