The top 250 commercial provincial brokers in the UK increased theirpremium income by £900m last year.
The brokers controlled £2.6bn in premiums at the beginning of the year,rising to £3.7bn by year's end - an increase of more than 40%.
Brokers must record general insurance commission income above £1m toqualify as one of the top 250 of the sector.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal