The top 250 commercial provincial brokers in the UK increased theirpremium income by £900m last year.
The brokers controlled £2.6bn in premiums at the beginning of the year,rising to £3.7bn by year's end - an increase of more than 40%.
Brokers must record general insurance commission income above £1m toqualify as one of the top 250 of the sector.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover