Distribution, distribution, distribution - that is what the insurance market is all about, so the self-appointed experts tell us. However, insurers are not the only ones that are searching for new routes to market, as brokers also need to develop more creative and targeted means of reaching end clients. Consequently, many have turned to wholesalers, as they can provide a range of products tailored to the needs of individual clients and on the scale required to produce decent returns.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018