Independent Inspections, who offer a restoration and replacement management service, are relocating to new purpose built £3.5m offices in Preston, Lancashire. Managing director, Niall Pollard said, "We have seen record growth over the last few years and now need purpose designed premises to provide for our future needs."
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal