Independent Inspections, who offer a restoration and replacement management service, are relocating to new purpose built £3.5m offices in Preston, Lancashire. Managing director, Niall Pollard said, "We have seen record growth over the last few years and now need purpose designed premises to provide for our future needs."
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018