Four of these represented more than 40% of Group sales in FY12. However, the strength of the Group’s late stage pipeline should help it bring new products to market.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide you with a clear,
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures