In 2011 Lenovo acquired Medion in Germany for €630m.
The Group is still on the acquisition trail and is rumoured to be eyeing up the likes of Blackberry maker RIM.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide you with a clear, succ
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel