In five years China based Geely has grown from sales of c. $700m to sales of c. $4bn today.
Geely is promising to invest in Manganese Bronze which may be its springboard into Europe.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide you
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress