Citic wants to grow internationally and in July 2012 agreed to acquire Hong Kong-based brokerage CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets from Credit Agricole SA for $1.25bn.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide you with a clear, succinct
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding