RSA remains committed to use acquisitions to map a global footprint and to refocus its UK business away from motor lines.
This comprehensive company report focuses on RSA's strategic direction and the company's financial performance. Topics covered include: international expansion; M&A developments and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers a
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth