Catlin's 2012 profit before tax improved to $339m, despite loss estimates worth $225m for Hurricane Sandy claims.
This comprehensive company report highlights Catlin's strategy to expand its global operations and reduce reliance on its London wholesale business.
Topics covered include: financial results; regional and product performances; catastrophe exposures and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in associat
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019