Catlin's 2012 profit before tax improved to $339m, despite loss estimates worth $225m for Hurricane Sandy claims.
This comprehensive company report highlights Catlin's strategy to expand its global operations and reduce reliance on its London wholesale business.
Topics covered include: financial results; regional and product performances; catastrophe exposures and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in associat
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks