Catlin's 2012 profit before tax improved to $339m, despite loss estimates worth $225m for Hurricane Sandy claims.
This comprehensive company report highlights Catlin's strategy to expand its global operations and reduce reliance on its London wholesale business.
Topics covered include: financial results; regional and product performances; catastrophe exposures and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress