Hiscox's underlying strategy is to achieve a balance between more volatile catastrophe-exposed insurance and reinsurance risks, and less volatile local specialty lines risks.
The insurer is also focusing on expanding its direct to consumer businesses.
This comprehensive company report highlights Hiscox's performance and strategy. Topics covered include: financial results; risk appetite; key issues and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app,
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress