Hiscox's underlying strategy is to achieve a balance between more volatile catastrophe-exposed insurance and reinsurance risks, and less volatile local specialty lines risks.
The insurer is also focusing on expanding its direct to consumer businesses.
This comprehensive company report highlights Hiscox's performance and strategy. Topics covered include: financial results; risk appetite; key issues and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app,
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks