Hiscox's underlying strategy is to achieve a balance between more volatile catastrophe-exposed insurance and reinsurance risks, and less volatile local specialty lines risks.
The insurer is also focusing on expanding its direct to consumer businesses.
This comprehensive company report highlights Hiscox's performance and strategy. Topics covered include: financial results; risk appetite; key issues and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app,
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019