MS&AD has targeted core profits of $1.2bn for 2013 and aims to generate 27% of profits from business outside Japan.
This comprehensive company report highlights the insurer's plan to write more international property risks, double annual dealings in the Lloyd's market and develop its middle-market book in the UK regions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; business description; key challenges and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel