MS&AD has targeted core profits of $1.2bn for 2013 and aims to generate 27% of profits from business outside Japan.
This comprehensive company report highlights the insurer's plan to write more international property risks, double annual dealings in the Lloyd's market and develop its middle-market book in the UK regions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; business description; key challenges and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks