MS&AD has targeted core profits of $1.2bn for 2013 and aims to generate 27% of profits from business outside Japan.
This comprehensive company report highlights the insurer's plan to write more international property risks, double annual dealings in the Lloyd's market and develop its middle-market book in the UK regions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; business description; key challenges and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?